Q:My signal is poor on my doorbell?
A:Your doorbell maybe too far away from your wireless router or you may have some obstructions in between that reduce signal strength.You might try repositioning your router or getting a signal extender/repeater for your wireless router.
Q:How do I RESET the doorbell?
A:Press and hold the RESET Button for 6 seconds.
Q:How do I share the video doorbell with my family?
A: 1.Open the ToSee APP:
- From the home page,tap the doorbell Live View.
- Tap the ldquoShare iconrdquo in the top right corner.
- Enter the device administrator password,then tap ldquoconfirmrdquo.
- Enter the new userrsquos Nickname,then tap ldquoConfirmrdquo.You will see a QR code.
2.Open the ToSee APP on the new userrsquos cellphone.
- From the home page,taprdquo+rdquoin the top right corner.
- TaprdquoScan QR coderdquo,the scan the QR code generated before.
- You will see rdquoSuccessrdquo,then tap ldquoConfirmrdquo.
- Enter a Device Name.Tap ldquoConfirmrdquoand yoursquore all set!
Q:How do I adjust PIR motion detection sensitivity?
A: 1.From the device list page,tap the ldquoLive Viewrdquo.
2.Tap ldquoSettingsrdquoin the top right corner.
3.Tap ldquoMotion Detection Sensitivityrdquo
PIR Motion Detection Sensitivity
- PIR Motion Sensor Disabled
- 10-second delay trigger on PIR motion detection
- 5-second delay trigger on PIR motion detection
- No Delay on PIR motion detection
Q:How many user can view the video at the same time?
A:Up to 4 users may view the video feed,but only 1 user can user the direct intercom.Both iOS and Android are compatible.
Q:Is 5GHz WiFi supported?
A:No.Only 2.4GHz WiFi is supported.
Q:I order with battery, why I can't turn on the camera?
A:All battery sent with a Insulating film, you shall move out it before you use.
Q:Is the night mode on auto at night?
A:Yes, It build in Photosensitive chip, Night mode will on auto at night.
Q:My house is a villa, I don't want the camera doorbell call me always. How can I do?
A:In the setting, you can Turn off the PIR detection. Then it will not call you if no body click the doorbell button.
Q: Sometimes, the camera will disconnection in my phone, how can I do?
A: Transfer wifi connect to 4G, or transfer 4G to wifi. and then restart the ToSee APP. If problem can't be solve, then restart the doorbell.
Q: Is every doorbell check before shipping?
A: Yes.Before we sent, all doorbells tested WiFi connect, video quality, sounds quality, chime connect, ,motion detection,Night mode ....etc.
Q: Is the doorbell support Intercom?
A: Yes, it support 2CH Intercom. No matter where you are, people near the door can speak with you if your phone has wifi or 4G signal.
Q: What power it support?
A: It support AC 8V~24V power.
Q: If the battery power run out, How can I do?
A: you can use the charger with micro USB 5V power.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.